Monday, August 22, 2022

Dexys Midnight Runners 1982-11-05 Audimax Hamburg, Germany

Dexys Midnight Runners - Hamburg Audimax, Germany 1982-11-05

This is the third and last show from my additions last year. I believe this is the full show and
probably started off as a radio broadcast. The sound is similar to the Liverpool show I recently
u loaded so it sounds like mono and a there is some hiss. Nonetheless this is a nice addition
if you don't already have it. Will incude a short MP3 sample.

Please share any shows you migth have as I am finding it difficult to extend the collection.

tsop
geno
celtic soul brothers
let's get this straight from the start
all in all (this one last wild waltz)
tell me when my light turns green
plan b
let's make this precious
i couldn't help it if i tried
seven days too long.

there there my dear
come on eileen
until i believe in my soul
repsect
i'm just looking (fades out)

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment