Sunday, August 21, 2022

John Lennon The Lost Lennon Tapes Episode 215-216

 


92-10: Steppin' Out at The Hit Factory, Pt. 2 (March 2-8, 1992)
I'm Stepping Out (partial)
Borrowed Time (studio take)
If I Fell (LP version)
When I Get Home (LP version)
New York City
Borrowed Time (studio takes)
borrowed Time (Take 2)
Real Life (Take 2)
Real Life (Take 3)
I'm Steppin Out (LP version)
Real Life (Take 5)
Real Love (Imagine Soundtrack)

92-11: Spector & Lennon (March 9-15, 1992)
Rock and Roll People (unreleased)
Instant Karma (LP version)
Imagine (unreleased)
Ain't That A Shame (rough mix)
Be My Baby (outtake)
Stand By Me (outtake)
Move Over Mrs. L. (rehearsal)
Whatever Gets You Thru The Night (composing demo)
Whatever Gets You Thru The Night - John (w/o Elton)
I Saw Her Standing There - John & Elton (rehearsal)

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment