Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Judas Priest 1984-09-10 Festival Hall, Osaka, Japan


Judas Priest
1984-09-10
Festival Hall, Osaka, Japan
Audience Recording

I came across this recording while drunk AND killing time.  Hope y'all
like it.  This was my favorite era of Judas Priest and that's why I'm
sharing it.  My family knows if I were a professional wrestler, I'd enter
the ring to Heavy Duty....


This is another good audience recording from the Metal Conqueror tour. It
comes from Japan, and was recorded a couple of days earlier than the Tokyo
boot also found here. Thanks to "Jon" for referring me to this.

Track listing:

Love Bites
Jawbreaker
Grinder
Metal Gods
Breaking the Law
Sinner
Desert Plains
Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
The Sentinel
Rock Hard Ride Free
Night Comes Down
The Hellion/ Electric Eye
Heavy Duty/Defenders of the Faith
Freewheel Burning
Victim of Changes
The Green Manalishi
Living After Midnight
Hell Bent for Leather
You've Got Another Thing Comin'

Audience, very good quality. The sound is a little more hollow and "metallic"
than in the Tokyo boot, but has no other problems.

Self-made front and back covers included. 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment