Tuesday, September 6, 2022

J.Geils Band 1979-04-21 Rockpalast IV Grugahalle, Essen, Germany


"German television proudly presents, live as our guests in ROCKPALAST!"

those were the nights with great parties and great music...

enjoy the fourth night.....


J.Geils Band
1979-04-21
Rockpalast IV
Grugahalle, Essen, Germany


fm broadcast > 1.gen tape > ??transfer to wav > cd in a trade > flac

there is a cut between tr 11 and tr12 where some of J.Geils´ talking is missing. No music edited out.

flac transfer by mr-soul

artwork included

Band:

Peter Wolf - vocals
Seth Justman - keyboards/voc
Magic Dick - harp
J.Geils - guitar
Daniel Klein - bass
Stephan Bladd - drums/voc


setlist:

01  Just can't stop me
02  I could hurt you
03  Sanctuary
04  One last kiss
05  Teresa
06  Nitemares / Wild man
07  I'm looking for my love
08  Give it to me
09  Whammer jammer
10  Houseparty
11  Where did our love go
12  Pack fair and square
13  First I look at the purse

comment:
the track 12 Give it to me  listed on Rockpalast homepage is not on any recording of the show. Maybe this is not a song title (??)


enjoy the show

share the music – never encode to mp3 or similar – trade freely

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment