Monday, November 20, 2023

Counting Crows 1997-08-04 Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA (FM to DAT)

Counting Crows
Chastain Park Ampitheatre
Atlanta, GA
1997-08-04

01 Recovering the Satelittes
02 Angels of the Silences
03 Rain King
04 Goodnight Elisabeth
05 Anna Begins
06 I'm Not Sleeping
07 Mercury
08 Mr. Jones
09 Omaha
10 Raining in Baltimore
11 Have You Seen Me Lately?
12 Daylight Fading
13 Children in Bloom
encore break
14 A Murder of One
15 Round Here
16 A Long December
17 Walkaways

I taped this show right off the radio the night of the show. I am in the process of digitizing my collection. I have analog masters (Sony D6-generally Sony ECM-939 mic)
and DAT audio masters (Sony TCD-D3 & D7 - Yep, I wore out the first one - AT-831 mics). I always put my mics in a hat and i am 6'3" so that helps.
Also shot videos, 8MM. Not sure when I will get around to the video collection.
 
Over the years I taped clubs shows and arena shows mostly in the Atlanta GA area) There were some trips so I did a few other things as well.

lineage: Master DAT FM WNNX-Atlanta -  > Creative Labs X-FI sound card Digital-In > WAV > TLH v2.4.1 > FLAC > you


Link 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing this - thanks a ton - and welcome back to posting recently, plumdusty !!!!

    ReplyDelete