Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Go Go's 2011-08-24 Ogden Theater Denver, CO

The Go Go's
Ogden Theater
Denver, Colorado
August 24, 2011

Audience Recording

Equipment: Tascam DR-07 w/ Microphone Madness MCSM-4  Mini Cardioid microphones.
Location: Upstairs left side balcony.
I performed slight EQ with Roxio sound editor, as initial recording was a bit flat.

The Go Go's put on a fantastic show at The Ogden Theater, and really had the house rockin'. I haven't seen any other shows on DIME from their current "Girls Gone Wild" tour, but hopefully others will show up. This is the third time I have seen them (1983,2003,2011) and you can tell the band really are enjoying themselves on this tour. I also shot video of the entire show and will upload that as well at some point.I am not going to rate the quality of this, as that is a matter of everyone's own opinion (although, to me it is excellent), but I have attached samples for your review.

The Songs:

Tonite
How Much More
Get Up and Go
Mad About You
Lust to Love
Mother's Little Helper (Stones cover)
Automatic
Fading Fast
Cool Jerk
Cool Places
This Town
The Whole World Lost It's Head
Our Lips Are Sealed
Skidmarks on My Heart
We Got the Beat
Encore Break 1
Band Intros.
Fun With Ropes
Head Over Heals
Encore Break 2
Unforgiven

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment