Friday, April 5, 2024

Blondie 1975-08-15 CBGB, New York, NY(DVD)

Blondie
CBGB, New York, NY, USA
August 15th, 1975
Audience shot, but multicam.

===The Audio version is still on the tracker and can be found here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=317038===

Lineage: low GEN VHS > DVD > DVD Decrypter > DiME

Video:
720x480
7892kbps
29.97frames
NTSC

Audio:
192kbps

Setlist:
01. Heat Wave
02. Man Overboard
03. Little Girl Lies
04  A Girl Should Know Better (and I do) [Miami's cover]
05. Coming Back to Me
06. Femme Fatale
07. Lullaby

Running time:
19:12

Quality: Video A- Audio B-

Info:
I did some research and it doesn't seems to be against DiME's rules. (I'm truly sorry if it is)
I don't remember where I got this video from, it was a long time ago and it didn't include any MD5 & Txt file. (Thnx to the original uploader whoever you are)
I think this is the second ealiest known video of Blondie. A must have for Blondie fans!

==I'm always lookin' for anything Blondie/Debbie Harry videos of any year. Contact me here if you have something or just post it here Thnx!==

NoPride 07/14/2020 

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment