Wednesday, April 17, 2024

BulletBoys 1994-07-04 Summerfest Milwaukee, WI

Bulletboys
7/4/93 or 7/4/94 ?
Summerfest
Milwaukee, WI
FM - A minus
Laser 103 broadcast

lineage: cdr received in trade->EAC for file extraction->Traders Little Helper for FLAC encoding

I have seen this show listed as both 1994 and 1993, If I had to guess I'd say it was 1993.  Their final
major release "Za Za" had just come out in June 1993, so I don't think they would have still been touring
to support it a year later.  Perhaps someone who was there can clue us in.

Setlist:
Intro/Hell on My Heels,
The Show,
F#9,
Laughing with the Dead,
Hang on St. Cristopher,
Jam/Solos,
Crosstop,
THC Groove,
For the Love of Money,
Guitar Solo,
Rock Candy (Montrose cover),
Smooth Up,
Shoot the Preacher Down 

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment