Thursday, June 27, 2024

Red Hot Chili Peppers 2024-06-26 Walnut Creek Raleigh, NC

Red Hot Chili Peppers
June 26, 2024
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
Raleigh, NC

01. Intro Jam
02. Dani California
03. The Zephyr Song
04. Around the World
05. Aquatic Mouth Dance
06. Otherside
07. Boyz-N-the-Hood [part of]
08. Nobody Weird Like Me
09. Wet Sand
10. Jam
11. Eddie
12. Tell Me Baby
13. Reach Out
14. Soul to Squeeze
15. Californication
16. Black Summer
17. By the Way
ENCORE BREAK
18. I Could Have Lied
19. Give It Away

Source: AUD #1 - audience audio
Equipment: AKG CK91 > JK Labs ECMS-2 > Sony PCM-A10
Lineage: WAV > FLAC
Taper: rjrumfh

Notes:
Tonight was a very extremely hot night in Raleigh, nonetheless I was very excited to be recording at the same venue I recorded them for the first time 21 years ago. I only record for the pleasure of all fans to freely enjoy, especially to all those who attended the show. With that I would like to mention two special friends and fans who flew in from Nebraska to see the show, Tom and Teresa. I know they had an unforgettable evening. Thank you Live Archive for promoting live RHCP and making so much of their music available for all to hear. I can never say enough about my very good friend Leni who has a big part in making this recording a touch better and also making this available for all to hear. 

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment