Saturday, August 24, 2024

The Beatles Tokyo 1966 Live(TMOQ Gazette – Volume 2)



 

The Beatles – Tokyo 1966 Live on DVD and CD

Label:    His Master's Choice – HMC 037
Series:    TMOQ Gazette – Volume 25
Format:    CD, Album, Unofficial Release + DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC, Unofficial Release
Country:    Europe
Released:    2016
    
        The Light Suits Show July 1, 1966    
DVD-1        Announcer
DVD-2        Rock And Roll Music
DVD-3        She's A Woman
DVD-4        If I Needed Someone
DVD-5        Day Tripper
DVD-6        Baby's In Black
DVD-7        I Feel Fine
DVD-8        Yesterday
DVD-9        I Wanna Be Your Man
DVD-10        Nowhere Man
DVD-11        Paperback Writer
DVD-12        I'm Down

        The Dark Suits Show June 30, 1966    
DVD-13        Announcer
DVD-14        Rock And Roll Music
DVD-15        She's A Woman
DVD-16        If I Needed Someone
DVD-17        Day Tripper
DVD-18        Baby's In Black
DVD-19        I Feel Fine
DVD-20        Yesterday
DVD-21        I Wanna Be Your Man
DVD-22        Nowhere Man
DVD-23        Paperback Writer
DVD-24        I'm Down

        Support Acts July 1, 1966    
DVD-25        Welcome Beatles - Yuya Uchida, Isao Bito, Jackey Yoshikawa And His Blue Comets & Blue Jeans
DVD-26        Long Tall Sally - Drifters
DVD-27        Dynamite - Isao Bito & Jackey Yoshikawa And His Blue Comets
DVD-28        We Gotta Get Out Of This Place - Yuya Uchida & Blue Jeans
DVD-29        Kiminishibirete - Hiroshi Motizuki
DVD-30        Caravan - Jackey Yoshikawa And His Blue Comets & Blue Jeans

        The Light Suits Show July 1, 1966    
CD-1        Announcer
CD-2        Rock And Roll Music
CD-3        She's A Woman
CD-4        If I Needed Someone
CD-5        Day Tripper
CD-6        Baby's In Black
CD-7        I Feel Fine
CD-8        Yesterday
CD-9        I Wanna Be Your Man
CD-10        Nowhere Man
CD-11        Paperback Writer
CD-12        I'm Down

        The Dark Suits Show June 30, 1966    
CD-13        Announcer
CD-14        Rock And Roll Music
CD-15        She's A Woman
CD-16        If I Needed Someone
CD-17        Day Tripper
CD-18        Baby's In Black
CD-19        I Feel Fine
CD-20        Yesterday
CD-21        I Wanna Be Your Man
CD-22        Nowhere Man
CD-23        Paperback Writer
CD-24        I'm Down
CD-25        28 Years Later, The Beatles Look Back At Their Japanese Tour

The HMC label return with a new DVD / CD hybrid release – It’s those Japanese shows again! The label promise us the best version of these recordings once again – a claim that has been made before with these shows but with no no subtitles, no logos, no station IDs, this should be a fantastically clear watch.

Extra bonus material is promised but it comes in the form of the Japanese support acts from the second evening, presumably excavated from the same vaults and in the same quality.

 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment