Tuesday, October 1, 2024

W.A.S.P. 1986-10-27 SFX Hall Dublin, Ireland

W.A.S.P.

Inside the electric circus European tour.
Dublin, Ireland - SFX Hall
1986-10-27


source: audience
length: 76.15min
quality: B
lineage: probably high-gen tape > wav > flac

This one is a little hissy with a slight sough throughout the recording. Nevertheless It´s still enjoyable!
There´s two songs that stands out from the setlist - Track 09/Track 13. As a dedicated WASP-fan I really evaluate these kind of rare beauties.
Dublin was the opening night of the european tour and I´m quite sure WASP headlined the first eleven shows before they supported Iron Maiden, that would explain the extended setlist.

Blackie told a little story about this gig at TMS - When he was about to fire his flaming codpiece it blew up instead of shooting out, because of the black powder had been compressed durig the flight. He got burned pretty bad, I quote Blackie "Til' this day I still don´t have any hair on my legs".
He always does the flaming codpiece in the end of Animal (fuck like a beast), and the only track of an explosion I can find in the recording is Chris Holmes unpredictably is fading into a guitar solo right after the incident.

All in all an interesting gig.


setlist:

1.The Big welcome (intro)
2.Inside the electric circus
3.I don´t need no doctor
4.95-Nasty
5.Sex Drive
6.Widowmaker
7.Wild Child
8.Bass solo/Drum solo
9.Sweet Cheetah
10.I Wanna be somebody
11.Animal (fuck like a beast)
12.Guitar Solo
13.Shoot from the hip
14.Blind in Texas 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment