Volume 10
28th June 1978
(MEMPHIS)
28
th June 1978: Memphis, Tennessee, Mid-South Coliseum
Note: A
soundboard recording was made by Bob Clearmountain (2 tracks appeared
in the KBFH
broadcast) and a professional shot film is reported to
exist.
Several
years ago, I released a version of this show as “Some Girls In
Memphis” (FP 016).
This was before DAC released its version
“Hound Dog” (DAC 175), which I used as the basis for
this new
version. I also used the two soundboard tracks, but merged with the
audience version. Now
the recording is de-clicked and the phase is
improved.
CD1 :
01 - introduction
02 - Let It Rock
03 - All Down The Line
04 - Honky Tonk Women
05 - Star Star
06 - When The Whip Comes Down
07 - Miss You
08 - Lies
09 - Beast Of Burden
10 - Just My Imagination
CD2 :
01 - Respectable
02 - Far Away Eyes
03 - Love In Vain
04 - Shattered (merged)
05 - Hound Dog (merged)
06 - Tumbling Dice
07 - Happy
08 - Sweet Little Sixteen
09 - Brown Sugar
10 - Jumpin' Jack Flash


No comments:
Post a Comment