Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Eric Clapton 2001-10-06 Estadio River Plate, Buenos Aires, Argentina(I'm Drowning In A River (Plate))

 


Eric Clapton I'm Drowning In A River (Plate)
Estadio River Plate, Buenos Aires, Argentina
October 6, 2001
Remastered Audience Recording


Many thanks to Mr. geetarz for sharing this recording.
I've made equalization separately of every channel from every track to the same volume level, next both channels in every track to similar level
and, at the end, whole recording to my favourite level. Reduced strongly audience pariticipation in recording. Removed screams, groans or whistles where it was possible to remove,
patched, where it was possible to patch or only muted, where noting else could be done. Fixed some transitions between tracss and many other corrections.
IMO this is very good audience recording now and can be rated higher. And new covers for this version.
And i hope you will like all my work...


Lineage: Aud > CD-R (trade) > EAC > FLAC > DaD > HD > Audacity (corrections & equalization) > WAV > Easy CD-DA Extractor > FLAC

Artwork included (my work)


CD 1
1. Key to the Highway
2. Reptile
3. Got You On My Mind
4. Tears in Heaven
5. Bell Bottom Blues
6. Change the World
7. My Father's Eyes
8. River of Tears
9. Going Down Slow
10. She's Gone
11. I Want a Little Girl

CD 2
1. Badge
2. Hoochie Coochie Man
3. Stormy Monday
4. Cocaine
5. Wonderful Tonight
6. Layla
7. Sunshine of Your Love
8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Starring:
Eric Clapton - Guitars, Vocals
Nathan East - Bass, Vocals
Andy Fairweather-Low - Guitar, Vocals
Steve Gadd - Drums
David Sancious- Keyboards, Vocals, Guitar
Greg Phillinganes - Keyboards, Vocals


Have a fun...M

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment