Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Genesis 2022-03-21 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Genesis
Ziggo Dome - Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Monday 21st March 2022


Taper: dorenberg
Recording gear: Tascam DR-2d internal mics at 24bit/96kHz
Transfer: SDHC card --> Audition 24bit --> Splitting --> WAV 16bit --> FLAC level 6 (TLH) --> You
Duration: 2h 25m 40sec

00 Intro

01 Behind The Lines - Dukes End
02 Turn It On Again
03 Mama
04 Land Of Confusion
05 Home By The Sea
06 Second Home By Sea
07 Fading Lights
08 The Cinema Show
09 Afterglow
10 That's All
11 The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
12 Follow You Follow Me
13 Duchess
14 Band Introductions
15 No Son Of Mine
16 Firth Of Fifth
17 I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
18 Domino Principle
19 Domino
20 Throwing It All Away
21 Tonight Tonight Tonight
22 Invisible Touch

23 Encore Chatter

24 I Can't Dance
25 Dancing With the Moonlit Knight
26 The Carpet Crawlers



This was my second concert and also the last one for this tour of Genesis. Last year I visited Manchester the 24th of September to go to the band. But now home in the Netherlands. Together with my 9 year old daughter, wife and a friend we went to the concert.
My daughter was blown away with all the visuals, nice songs and happy atmosphere. Besides this, this was her first big concert. She knows most of the songs anyway. As I have promised, if they come to the Netherlands we will go... I kept my promise.
We all really enjoyed it. I always found Phil's voice in this tour a bit lower in power in the first UK leg, but this has drastically improved!! After a short night sleep, uploading this gem!
We were in the back located just below the rear speaker stacks on the right, and the sound was really good. I think the recording came out very well. I hope you will enjoy it!!

You are allowed to share this recording whereever you want, but only in its original format as posted over here.
Please do not convert to mp3 unless for personal use.
Please do not sell this recording. It is meant to be free for everybody.
If you like this recording, a little thank you will be appreciated! ;-)

Link

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this super-quick share plumdusty - and thanks very much to dorenberg the taper and sharer!

    ReplyDelete