Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Cranberries 2002-02-21 Columbiahalle Berlin, Germany

The Cranberries
Berlin, Germany
Columbiahalle
Feburary 21, 2002

Disc 1:
1.  Intro --> Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
2.  Zombie
3.  Analyse
4.  Time is Ticking Out
5.  Animal Instinct
6.  You and Me
7.  Ode To My Family
8.  Just My Imagination
9. Desperate Andy
10. Still Can't...
11. Pretty
12. When You're Gone
13. Daffodil Lament

Disc 2:
1. I Can't Be With You (end at 3.13)
2. How
3. The Rebels
4. Free To Decide
5. Salvation
6. Ridiculous Thoughts
7. Chocolate Brown
8. Away
9. Linger
10. I Really Hope
11. Promises
12. Dreams

Note: Taken from Radio EINS FM broadcast, pro-recorded.

GretzkyU2Yanks Jan-2003:
I received this show on CD-R and converted to wav using Exact Audio Copy, converted to shn using mkw.  I do not know the generation of this recording, or the previous sources, but the sound quality is excellent.  There were short silences (less than 1 second each) at the beginning and end of each song.  I dont know if this was from burning as a TAO or not, but I removed them so there are no longer any gaps.  Also the CD-Rs contain 'I Cant Be With You' as the last song on d1.  I moved it to d2, but the show can be split between any song.  There are no fade ins or outs.
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment