Friday, March 4, 2022

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 1977-10-01 San Francisco, CA


Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
San Francisco, CA


October 1, 1977
"Rock Around The World" FM Broadcast
BBC Promo

A longtime collector shared his Petty collection with me, and this is one of his shows. All I have done is split it into tracks and export to 16/44.1 .flac


I don't have its lineage but it is a FM  recording. I don't have a lot of information on this one, just that it is in San Francisco and a BBC Promo. I couldn't find any information on a show played on this date, so my guess is that this radio broadcast was on October 1, 1977. But I'm almost positive that this is at least part of the Vinyl "Official Live Leg" that circulated in the 70s.  

.wav > Audacity (to split tracks) > flac > you


A big thanks to Mauro for sharing his collection.

Setlist

01 DJ Intro
02 Dog On The Run
03 Surrender
04 Jaguar And Thunderbird
05 American Girl
06 Fooled Again
07 Luna
08 Strangered In The Night
09 Route 66
10 American Girl

NOT FOR SALE.

-MBK

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment