Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Joe Bonamassa 2018-05-06 RiverCenter For The Performing Arts Columbus, GA

 Joe Bonamassa
May 6 , 2018
RiverCenter For The Performing Arts
Columbus, Georgia. (USA)

Audio Lineage
PMD-EMC-1 sound professionals standard binaural mics  > Edirol R-09HR > SanDisk SD card > PC > CD Wave/Split > Flac level 8 > TLH > Torrent > You
Edirol R-09HR settings = sample rate 44.1kHz - wav 16bit - stereo - limiter - low cut freq 100hz - Raw Transfer - No Mastering , Editing or EQ

Set list
01. Intro
02. King Bee Shakedown
03. Evil Mama
04. Just Cause You Can
05. Self Inflicted Wounds
06. I Get Evil
07. No Good Place For the Lonely
08. How Deep This River Runs
09. Never Make Your Move Too Soon
10. "Talks - Band Intros"
11. Slow Train
12. Driving Toward the Daylight
13. Boogie With Stu
14. Last Kiss
15. How Many More Times / The Hunter
16. Encore Break / "Talks"
17. Hummingbird


Joe Bonamassa: Guitar, Vocals
Anton Fig: Drums
Reese Wynans: Keyboards
Michael Rhodes: Bass
Lee Thornburg: Trumpet
Paulie Cerra: Saxophone / vocals
Jade MacRae - backup vocals
Juanita Tippins - backup vocals

taper-jackflash
(JF 83)

Recording notes: Very Good Capture . Floor , Left Center, 4 Rows behind the mixing board. My Mics did not fit on my new glasses . So I hung them out of my shirt pocket .

Concert notes: What can I say . I'm a JB Fan , and Joe Bonamassa Brings it, to Every Show .  

Personal notes: My 4th Time seeing him at this venue and For the First time ever, at this venue, I got "Wan'd" by a metal detector ..."Sigh". ..So I pull out "two" recorders,  
smart phone, keys, etc, and lay them on the table.
The Dude looked at me , and said , " Joe requested this" . I grin and said " I'm glad he does "....and put everything back in my pockets and walk on in...anyhow....

Good crowd around me, , , BUT,  the ever so elusive , once in awhile,  blonde lady,  hollering , "Yeah ", "Oh Baby, "Get It", and so forth. .
I'll just say, she adds to the ambience of a concert . Which reminds me, ..JB had 4 Fender Tweed Twins, and I assume at least one or two were some of his new
"Signature" JB Fender 59 Twin releases .(BTW, the first 150 have sold out already)...and then his guitars....
two words .."Guitar HEAVEN "......a traveling,  mini, Nerdville , Bona-Museum on display...


enjoy the show
jackflash

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment