Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Blind Melon 1993-03-25 Wetlands NYC, NY

Blind Melon:
1993-03-25

Wetlands NYC, NY

lineage: unknown (sbd?)>dvd>ac3decoder>wavsplitter>shn

This is really descent quality. I extracted this from dvd audio from the free Much Music Intimate & Interactive dvd. (dvd.blindmelon.com) I just thought I would share this with you all.

Tracks:

Disk 1
1. Intro
2. Tones of Home
3. I Wonder
4. Soak the Sin
5. Sleepyhouse
6. Smile a Mile Wide
7. Dear Ol' Dad
8. Holyman
9. I'm Just Living>
10. Deserted
11. Paper Scratcher (cut-see below)
12. Drive
13. Wooh G.O.D.
14. Change
15. High Times

Disk 2
1. Time


Okay, all of it won't fit on 1 disc as is, but, Paper Scratcher is totally butchered, (tape flip?) Personally I omitted it and burned the rest to 1 disc, and I like it just the same.. However, I included Paper Scratcher so you could make up your own mind..

Other than putting it into tracks this recording has been left alone by me, you may hear bits of static, it's minor and doesn't really effect anything. You probably won't even notice.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment