Elf - 1974-XX-XX - New York, USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location /Occasion / Venue:
====================
WOLF Radio- Syracuse Super Dance at New York State Fair Center
Material Featured:
=============
Sit Down Honey
Gambler Gambler
LA 59
Media:
=====
semi-professional shot (great color)
Format:
======
VOB - NTSC - Aspect: 4:3
Quality:
======
Video - A -- Audio - C
Running Time:
===========
8 minutes
Band Line-Up:
==========
Ronnie James Dio-Vocals,
Mickey Lee Soule-Keyboards,
Gary Driscoll-Drums,
Craig Gruber-Bass,
Steve Edwards-Guitar,
Mark Nauseef-Drums
Remarks:
=======
The picture quality is really great considering the age of the video. The audio is less good.
Video and audio seem to get slightly out of sync (not throughout the video), but in places. However, this also might only be a personal impression and is not really disturbing.
At least this is the only real live Elf video footage I know, and I thought it might be something for collectors.
Looking at the video as a historic document I left it as it was (is) without doing any corrections to it.
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment