Monday, September 6, 2021

REM 1984-07-24 Warner Theater, Washington DC

24 July 1984 - Warner Theater, Washington DC

CDRs from snail mail trade>EAC>Flac Level 6>you

I have no taper information for this. However the sound is very clean and there is little hiss, so this seems to be a very low-gen source.

This was originally turned-up by Brett as I recall and shared among the hardcore collectors. I got this from Eric von Pariscarters within a few days of the original circulation.

Quality is fairly decent, bit distant, but clean.

support: Dream Syndicate
01 Second Guessing
02 Radio Free Europe
03 Talk About The Passion
04 Driver 8
05 Sitting Still
06 Letter Never Sent
07 Pilgrimage
08 Seven Chinese Brothers
09 Hyena
10 So. Central Rain
11 Harborcoat
12 Gardening At Night
13 9-9
14 Windout
 
----Disc Break----

15 Old Man Kensey
16 Pretty Persuasion
17 Little America

encore 1:
18 Camera
19 Pale Blue Eyes
20 Moral Kiosk
21(Don't Go Back To) Rockville

encore 2:
22 Chicken Train
23 Crazy
25 Carnival Of Sorts (Boxcars)
26 Skank

Timeline notes: At the end of Boxcars Michael rambles some words of what is assumed to be Skank, which go something like 'I was twenty-one, he was sixty-four / I said tip your hat to the man at the door / I said let me in, he said what for'
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment