Monday, September 27, 2021

The Police 1981-10-01 Madison Square Garden NewYork, NY

THE POLICE - Madison Square Garden, New-York City
10/01/1981

Lineage : I've received it in a trade on CD. I've extracted the file with Cd-Ex on Wav, then converted
the file using Fairstars Audio Converter for a Flac (level 5). I've checked two tracks with Cool Edit Pro 2
and saw a great frequency. Perfect stereo and really healthy frequency.

Me (Cd) -- Cd-Ex (Wav) -- Fairstars Audio Converter 2 (Flac level 5) -- You


THE POLICE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Quality : Perfect stereo and really healthy frequency. Sound damn good as some of the best aduience recording
of the Police. Very familiar with a lot of good recordings from the Synch Tour.
Running time :
Cover : nope

Personal : I was looking for a good Police upload to make and this one is definitely one of the best I have.
I've listened to many several parts and didn't find errors but I know that some people here
will find something to tell (I will go again : "well, sorry"). There's just a fade-in fade-out (that I've seen)
but there was no song between Truth and Shadows according to Rogier Police Page. But there are still
two songs missing. The two last. I should have probably not uplaod this one because of that but I think
 that there's also no way of knowing if there's a complete setlist or just if someone is going to upload
 it if we request on the Mailing list. So if someone has the complete, please upload the last two songs.
And that's the best policy, some are okay to share once the rarity rate is gone. So if this one was a rare...
 it's no more ! Therefore, we could get the two last songs really easily.
The main great thing about this show is one = the quality, two = the atmosphere (Madison Square Garden is always
a good concert) and three : The Yellow Rose of Texas. Which I don't think anybody has heard from Sting.
He sings it and it's quite funny. That's also of a big interest of this bootleg.


Tracklist :

01 - Voices inside my head
02 - Don't stand so close to me
03 - Walking on the moon
04 - Deathwish
05 - Fall Out
06 - Man in a Suitcase
07 - Bring on the night
08 - Do Do Do
09 - The Yellow Rose of Texas/ Do Do Do (reprise)
10 - Truth hits everybody (end : fade out)
11 - fade in : Shadows in the rain
12 - When the world is running down
13 - Bed's too big without you
14 - Driven to tears
15 - Message in a bottle
16 - Roxanne
17 - Can't stand losing you

Missing : Next to You and So Lonely.


Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment