Sunday, May 29, 2022

Yes 1991-04-24 The Forum Montreal, Quebec

 LDB Special Series #146

Out of my 7,000+ shows and radio broadcasts, I have many concerts that were special for some reasons: the setlist, the
musicians, the venue or unexpected events. These are the ones I'd like to propose you. Most of these come from my
cassettes collection, so they will be released at a slower pace than my Master Series! But you won't be disappointed!
I will try to gather the most unusual things I have in my collection and, as always, your feedback and comments will be my
reward for all the work involved in this project.

DO NOT share this music on mp3, just convert it for your own use. Sharing mp3's is the right way to make me stop sharing
music here.

YES
Montréal, Le Forum
April 24, 1991

Soundboard

01 Rhythm Of Love
02 Shock To The System
03 Heart Of The Sunrise
04 Make It Easy
05 Owner Of A Lonely Heart
06 And You And I
07 Lift Me Up
08 Changes
09 I've Seen All Good People
10 Roundabout

Lineage: Soundboard > Silver CD > CD copy > HD > FLAC Frontend (level 6)

Jon Anderson  (Vocals, Guitar)
Bill Bruford  (Drums, Percussions)
Steve Howe  (Guitars)
Tony Kaye  (Keyboards)
Trevor Rabin  (Guitars)
Chris Squire  (Bass)
Rick Wakeman  (Keyboards)
Alan White  (Drums)

After a Gabriel show from Montreal's Forum, why not a nice Yes from the same venue?
I forgot how nice this was until I finally listened to it. Absolutely terrific quality and the show must have been a real
treat! A++++ soundwise.

The Union tour was very good indeed and I straongly disagreed with those - Bill Bruford among others - who underrated that
tour. I interviewed Alan White in Milano a few months after this show (with Jon Anderson making funny jokes to him while
he was speaking) and he seemed very pleased with the result and having a very good time. 18 years old already!
enjoy!

ldb

 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment