Monday, July 1, 2024

The Rolling Stones 2024-06-30 Soldier Field Chicago, IL

The Rolling Stones
June 30, 2024
Soldier Field
Chicago, Illinois

Source: Sound Professionals CMC-08s (AT943s)->SP-SB-20->Roland R05->
Audacity->CDWave->TLH
Taper: ironchef

Total time: 120:35 / 2:00:35

01.  Start Me Up
02.  Let's Spend the Night Together
03.  Rocks Off
04.  Angry
05.  Shattered(fan-voted song)
06.  Dead Flowers (with Lainey Wilson)
07.  Whole Wide World
08.  Tumbling Dice
09.  You Can't Always Get What You Want
10.  band introductions
11.  Tell Me Straight (Keith Richards on vocals)
12.  Little T&A (Keith Richards on vocals)
13.  Before They Make Me Run (Tour debut; Keith Richards on vocals)
14.  Sympathy for the Devil
15.  Honky Tonk Women
16.  Miss You
17.  Gimme Shelter
18.  Paint It Black
19.  Jumpin' Jack Flash
20.  encore break
21.  Sweet Sounds of Heaven
22.  (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Notes:  I had a GA field ticket but didn't stay there.  I got in during Lainey Wilson's opening
set and saw how bad the view was from there.  I was going to be mostly looking at people's heads
and struggling to see the band.  I bailed on that and went to the upper deck and recorded from
section 304 which is in the top level on Keith's side but closest to the stage and PA.  I had plenty of
open seats around me, and the sound was excellent.  I loved the show and was glad that "Sweet Sounds
of Heaven" is back in the setlist.  Enjoy! 

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment