Source: Soundboard
Lineage: > Audition > TagScanner > dBpoweramp > FLAC
Quality: 10-
Comments:
Notes:
fixed a few minor tracking issues
spectrally attenuated and/or penciled some whistles and/or hoots
# 03:19-03:22 spectrally excised feedback
$ 02:58-03:00 spectrally attenuated feedback
Set 1:
01. Lover Of The Bayou 03:48 //
02. Mr. Spaceman 03:16 #
03. So You Want To Be A Rock And Roll Star 03:31
04. Truck Stop Girl 03:16 $
05. I Wanna Grow Up To Be A Politician 02:31
06. Glory Glory 04:53
07. Bugler 03:18
08. You Ain't Goin' Nowhere 03:14
09. Black Mountain Rag 01:17
10. Mr. Tambourine Man 04:07
11. Pretty Boy Floyd 03:35
12. Nashville West 02:23
13. Tiffany Queen 02:52
14. Chestnut Mare 05:33
15. Jesus Is Just Alright 03:15
16. Eight Miles High 09:22
17. Hold It 01:46
18. Roll Over Beethoven 02:47
________
01:05:02
Friday, August 21, 2026
The Byrds 1971-09-05 Cohasset, MA(SBD)
Labels:
Clarence White,
Roger McGuinn,
The Byrds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really appreciate this one as it is the rare Byrds show it appears I don't have PD but the link is broken. You do come up with some really cool stuff.
ReplyDeleteHi PD. Want you to know the link doesn't work. I check out your site every day because you often have great stuff I don't have, I have a lot of Byrds but this is one of those I'm missing. Hopefully you can get the link fixed. Thankks.
ReplyDeleteHi Plumdusty, Any chance reup please?
ReplyDeleteI tried Incongnito and it started right up.
ReplyDelete