Saturday, May 21, 2022

John Lennon The Lost Lennon Tapes Episode 161-162

 


91-08: The Beatles Live At The Beeb (February 18-24, 1991)
Dream Baby (Partial)
[Side By Side theme]
Too Much Monkey Business
Thank You Girl
From Me To You
I'll Be On My Way
I Saw Her Standing There
Some Other Guy
A Taste Of Honey
[Pop Go The Beatles theme]
A Shot Of Rhythm and Blues
Gonna Find My Baby
[Happy Birthday (to Saturday Club)]
I'll Get You
Youngblood
Sure To Fall in Love
Anna
Twist and Shout
Dear Yoko - John Lennon (Studio Takes)
Dear Yoko - John Lennon (Rough Mix)

91-09: Birthday Salute To George Harrison (February 25-March 3, 1991)
Crackerbox Palace - George Harrison
Sie Liebt Dich - The Beatles
Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
What Is Life - George Harrison
Bangla Desh - George Harrison
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby - The Beatles
Something - The Beatles
When We Was Fab - George Harrison
[While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles (partial)]
Blow Away - George Harrison


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment