Sunday, May 15, 2022

John Lennon The Lost Lennon Tapes Episode 155-156

 


91-02: The Disintegration of Lennon & McCartney (January 7-13, 1991)
Oh My Love - John Lennnon (alternate take)
I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
Please Please Me - Beatles
She Loves You - Beatles
Anytime At All - Beatles
Eleanor Rigby - Beatles
Getting Better - Beatles
Misery - Beatles
How Do You Sleep - John Lennon
Too Many People - Paul McCartney
Twist and Shout - Beatles

91-03: Beatles Vs. The Rolling Stones (January 14-20, 1991)
[John doing weather report and talking about The Rolling Stones on WNEW with Dennis Elsas, September 9, 1974]
I Wanna Be Your Man - The Rolling Stones
I Wanna Be Your Man - The Beatles
Dizzy Miss Lizzy - The Beatles
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
With a Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
Honky Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones
Too Many Cooks - John Lennon & Mick Jagger (unreleased)
We Love You - The Rolling Stones
Yer Blues - Rock and Roll Circus (live) John Lennon/Yoko Ono/Eric Clapton/Keith Richard
Memories - John Lennon (unreleased)

Link

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment