Tuesday, May 24, 2022

John Lennon The Lost Lennon Tapes Episode 169-170

 


91-16: The Beatles Backwards In Time (April 15-21, 1991)
The Luck Of The Irish - JL (unreleased)
Penny Lane - The Beatles
Julia - John Lennon
In My Life - The Beatles
That's My Life (My Love And My Home) - Freddie Lennon (Partial)
Real Love - JL (unreleased)
Goodnight - The Beatles
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
Rain - The Beatles
[Bosco commercial]
[Cassius Clay recounts his defeat of Sonny Liston]
[KLIF Beatles commercial to the tune of "I Saw Her Standing There"]
[I Saw Her Standing There]
[Cracker Jack commercial]
Can't Buy Me Love
[girl talking about topless swimsuit]
[KLIF Beatles commercial to the tune of "Please Please Me"]
Twist And Shout
[man talking about race relations]
[Brill Creem "a little dab'll do ya" commercial]
She Loves You
[man talking about civil rights act]
[Good 'n' Plenty commercial]
I Want To Hold Your Hand

91-17: Dylan And Lennon (April 22-28, 1991)
New York City (Unreleased/rough version)
Talkin' New York - Bob Dylan
Blowin In The Wind - Bob Dylan
Corrina, Corrina - John Lennon (unreleased)
Rainy Day Women - Bob Dylan
Help
I'm A Loser - The Beatles
Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan
Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
Gotta Serve Somebody - Bob Dylan
Serve Yourself - John Lennon (unreleased)


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment