Friday, May 13, 2022

Paul McCartney 2015-06-11 Stade de France Paris, France

LDB Master Series #400 - The final chapter

Welcome to my Master Series which started way back in November 2005. This series is only about masters, concerts I
recorded myself either from audience or from radio/TV broadcasts. Occasionally I could also share masters that have
been kindly given to me by many friends and fellow tapers I have been meeting during my long career of live taping.

Please DO NOT share this music on mp3. if you want to listen to these shows on your own iPod, feel free to convert
the files in lossy format for your own use and enjoyment. Do not put lossy sources in blogs or sites for downloading,
always use the lossless FLAcs which will ensure that the quality I have put in these recording is preserved. Sharing mp3
is the right way to make me stop sharing music here.

Also, please do not SELL these concerts. These have been recorded and shared by me with the only purpose to give it
absolutely free of charge and no profit should be made by those who took these files for free. I am quite picky and
do regular checks on websites to see if any of this series are being sold. I have been quite successfull in having
them removed from sale and even to shut down the site (don´t ask me how :-)

PAUL McCARTNEY
Paris, Stade de France
June 11, 2015

01.Eight Days a Week
02.Save Us
03.Got to Get You into My Life   
04.Listen to What the Man Said
05.Temporary Secretary
06.Let Me Roll It
07.Paperback Writer
08.My Valentine
09.Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
10.The Long and Winding Road
11.Maybe I'm Amazed
12.I've Just Seen a Face
13.We Can Work It Out
14.Another Day
15.Hope for the Future
16.And I Love Her
17.Blackbird
18.Here Today
19.New
20.Queenie Eye
21.Lady Madonna
22.All Together Now
23.Yellow Submarine / Michelle
24.Lovely Rita
25.Eleanor Rigby
26.Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
27.Something
28.Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
29.Band on the Run
30.Back in the U.S.S.R.
31.Let It Be
32.Live and Let Die
33.Hey Jude
34.Another Girl
35.Hi, Hi, Hi
36.Can't Buy Me Love
37.I Want A Hug! / I Saw Her Standing There
38.Yesterday
39.Helter Skelter
40.Golden Slumbers
41.Carry That Weight
42.The End

TT 167:46

Lineage: CA-14 (cardioid) > Zoom H4n (24bit/48kHz) > HD > SoundForge 10.0 Pro > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)

Paul McCartney - vocals, bass, guitars, piano
Rusty Anderson - guitar
Abe Laboriel Jr. - drums, vocals
Brian Ray - guitar, bass
Paul “Wix” Wickens - keyboards, accordion, guitar

We come here at the end of the Master Series. After the Special one, also this collection of masters comes to an end. I started
10 years ago to seed some of my best recordings and after 400 shows I thought I would end this. Of course I have been recording
many more shows than what I post here, but torrent trackers are no longer what they used to be 10 years ago and also I do not
have so much time available as I used to have to enjoy this hobby.

I hope that what is left for posterity is a solid collection of nice recordings (in 2005 I still had the MiniDisk, then moved
to R-09 and now Zoom) from very different styles from heavy metal to cool jazz, bossa nova, fusion, progressive, rock & roll, post
rock and many more.

I thought the perfect end would be with this nice sounding show from sir Paul McCartney performance at Stade de France in Paris. My
show was very enjoyable and the setlist spanning from the early Beatles down to the most recent album. I had seen him two years ago
in Milan for the "On The Run" tour and was not disappointed by this performance. Probably "Macca" should stop clowning on stage like
if we were a bunch of teenagers and also stop trying to speak french onstage, but for the rest it is incredible how he can perform
for over 2,5 hours every show and being in top form.

Recording-wise, I was standing in the center, some 40 mt from the stage. Quite a good spot to capture a good sound and fortunately
not a very noisy audience around me.

I leave you to enjoy this show and enjoy the list of my entire Master Series. See you sometime @ DIME!

ldb 

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment