Thursday, May 5, 2022

Queen 1977-12-11 The Summit Houston, TX

 

Shared by Axel(a.k.a. RoryGallagher), Friesland, Germany.


for the good ppl, friends, sis's and bro's who share the ride, my love always.



Queen:


Lineage(most likely, see lossless check below): sbd > unknown recording and transfer equipment (possibly: > 2CD set > unknown transfering equipment >) > Flac > my traded Flac files set on HD (> YOU)

Taper: unknown, HANX :-)

File Size: 722MB

Length: 110:42min

No artwork...

Information: http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=287715



The Summit, Houston, TX, USA, 11th December 1977

01) We Will Rock You(intro)

02) We Will Rock You(fast)

03) Brighton Rock

04) Somebody To Love

05) Death On Two Legs

06) Killer Queen

07) Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

08) I'm In Love With My Car

09) Get Down Make Love

10) The Millionaire Waltz

11) You're My Best Friend

12) Liar

13) Love Of My Life

14) '39

15) My Melancholy Blues

16) White Man

17) Prophet's Song ~ Brian May's Guitar

18) Now I'm Here

19) Stone Cold Crazy

20) Bohemian Rhapsody

21) Keep Yourself Alive

22) Tie Your Mother Down

23) We Will Rock You

24) We Are The Champions

25) Sheer Heart Attack

26) Jailhouse Rock

27) God Save The Queen

Length: 110:42min

Personal:

Freddie Mercury: Vocals, Keyboards

Brain May: Guitar, Vocals

John Deacon: Bass

Roger Taylor: Drums, Vocals



AVOID MP3 ~ Don't Let It Bring You Down

This show is for free trading only ~ if you sell you'll go to hell

Queen for You,

P&L


(Source: traded Flac files set from a great friend, thanksamillion)

Link 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting an error with track 7 when I extract the files. Is anyone else having the same problem?

    ReplyDelete