Monday, May 23, 2022

Ratt 1985-08-17 Donington Monsters Of Rock Donington, England

Band: Ratt
Venue: Donington Monsters Of Rock
City: Donington
Country: England
Date: August 17 1985
Taper: Unknown
Recording Equipment: Unknown
Tour: Invasion Of Your Privacy World Tour 1985/ 1986

Lineage: Tape > TDK Normal Position Bias AD 90 Tape > Soundsaver MC Plexgear 33208 >
USB > Audacity Wave > CD Wave Editor (Split Tracks) > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soundquality: I´d rate this one 8 - 8,5 out of 10.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to some of the great 80´s Metal. This is something I got in a trade back in 1985.
Here we have Ratt from Monsters Of Rock.
I intend to share more Ratt shows that I recently found in my tapecollection.
For the moment I have 2 shows from 1984 + 1 more show from 1985 to transfer.
R.I.P. Robin Crosby
It was great fun listening back to this show after more than 26 years.
Hope you all will enjoy this nice little piece of music history.

***** And please don´t share this one in any lossy format. *****

Setlist:
01. Intro > U Got It
02. Wanted Man
03. You Think You´re Tough
04. You´re In Love
05. Lay It Down
06. The Morning After
07. Never Use Love
08. Round And Round
09. Sweet Cheater

Total Time: 33:22

Lineup:
Stephen Pearcy - Vocals
Warren De Martini - Guitar
Robin Crosby (R.I.P.) - Guitar
Juan Croucier - Bass
Bobby Blotzer - Drums

Link

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment