Friday, September 6, 2024

Quiet Riot 1979-10-25 The Starwood, Los Angeles, CA

Quiet Riot - The Starwood, Los Angeles, October 25, 1979, audience recording.

This is from a cdr (white paper label- yuck!) purchased at a used record store in Cambridge, Ma.  The cd is

called Live At Starwood Club '79 (no label, ME-030).  There were 4 Violet Rose demos on this disc, but I removed

them, as I'm not sure as to the validity of Randy's involvement.  Wav files were created with Roxio Easy Media 8,

flac with Flac Frontend.
Sound quality is a B, and the levels are a little low.  Track 1 is called Riot Reunion on the cover, with track

11 being titled Riot Reunion reprise, but I'd have to disagree.  This is an awesome show.  I love the old Quiet

Riot with Randy, and I hope this makes somebody's day.  Enjoy!
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment