Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bob Dylan 1975-11-17 War Memorial Coliseum, Rochester, NY

1975.11.17

War Memorial Coliseum, Rochester, New York,
17 November 1975
– Evening–

1.    When I Paint My Masterpiece
2.    It Ain't Me, Babe
3.    The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
4.    It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
5.    Romance In Durango
6.    Isis
7.    The Times They Are A-Changin'
8.    Wild Mountain Thyme
9.    Mama, You Been On My Mind
10.    Dark As A Dungeon
11.    Never Let Me Go
12.    I Shall Be Released
13.    Tangled Up In Blue
14.    Oh, Sister
15.    Hurricane
16.    One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
17.    Sara
18.    Just Like A Woman
19.    Knockin' On Heaven's Door
20.    This Land Is Your Land
Bonus Tracks:

CD 2
6-9 Bangor Maine 27.11.1975
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I Paint My Masterpiece / It Ain't Me, Babe / The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll / Tonight I'll Be
Staying Here With You / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall / Romance In Durango / Isis / The Times They Are AChangin'
/ I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine / Mama, You Been On My Mind / Dark As A Dungeon / I Shall
Be Released / I Don’t Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) / Simple Twist Of Fate / Oh, Sister /
Hurricane / One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below) / Sara / Just Like A Woman / Knockin' On Heaven's
Door / This Land Is Your Land
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10&11 Hartford 24.11.1975
When I Paint My Masterpiece / It Ain't Me, Babe / The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll / Tonight I'll Be
Staying Here With You / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall / Romance In Durango / Isis / Blowin' In The Wind /
Dark As A Dungeon / Mama, You Been On My Mind / Never Let Me Go / I Shall Be Released / Love Minus
Zero/No Limit / Simple Twist Of Fate / Oh, Sister / Hurricane / One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below) /
Sara / Just Like A Woman / Knockin' On Heaven's Door / This Land Is Your Land

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment