Sunday, February 27, 2022

Henry Lee Summer 1988-04-21 The Bottom Line New York, NY

Henry Lee Summer
The Bottom Line
New York, NY
Apr. 21, 1988

WNEW-FM broadcast
All Seats $12.50


** mp3 samples (as always) included in the Comments section**


TheCommish notes:  Grabbed this back in Sept. 2011 over at The Traders Den when it was shared there by victhedog.  Nice FM broadcast of Henry Lee, who was supposed the be the next John Mellencamp back in the day before he ran into drug problems.  Loved watching his funny video for "I Wish I Had A Girl" back when MTV actually played videos.

I actually saw Henry Lee play at The Stone Pony around 1989-1990 where he had The Rainmakers open up for him.  Back then, Henry Lee actually had some decent buzz.

For this torrent, I didn't alter any of the original FLAC files but I did rename them with the correct song titles and I'm providing this new text file to also reflect the correct song titles.  Enjoy!


Setlist:
01. Still Bein' Seventeen
02. Hands On The Radio
03. Lovin' Man
04. Down On The Farm
05. Got No Money
06. Don't Leave
07. Darlin' Danielle Don't
08. Just Another Day
09. I wish I Had A Girl
10. Band intro > intro to Wing Tip Shoes
11. Wing Tip Shoes
12. Honky Tonk Women  (Rolling Stones)
13. Bring It On Home To Me  (Sam Cooke)

Approx running time:  72 minutes


Lineage:
Live FM broadcast - CASS - COOL EDIT PRO - TLH


Uploaded on DIME by TheCommish
Oct. 2015

Link







No comments:

Post a Comment