Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Who 1989-08-22 Jack Murphy Stadium San Diego, Ca.



The Who
Jack Murphy Stadium
San Diego, Ca.
8-22-89


Master Audience Recording by Brian Emery


Disc 1

Overture/It's a Boy
1921
Amazing Journey
Sparks
The Acid Queen
Pinball Wizard
We're Not Gonna Take It
Eminence Front
Let My Love Open the Door
Face To Face
I'm a Man
I Can't Explain
Substitute
I Can See For Miles

Disc 2

Trick of the Light
Boris the Spider
Who Are You
Magic Bus
Baba O'Riley
My Generation
A Little is Enough
5:15
Love, Reign O'er Me
Sister Disco
Rough Boys
Join Together

Disc 3

You Better You Bet
Behind Blue Eyes
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pictures of Lily
Twist and Shout


Lineage: SONY PC-62>WM-D3 (ANALOG)>TC-WE475>RCD-W500C W/SBM

Tapers notes:

This recording has been circulating since '89 however this version is a new master cassette
transfer from my original analog master tape (Mar. 2010).


Another great show, this was my 3rd time seeing The Who. Pretty nice set list with some real rarities.
This show was 2 days before the LA show where the official Join Together video was shot. Decent sound
on this one as there was a lot of chatter where i was. Recorded from the Field Level section 33 Row 22.

Link

1 comment: