Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Yes 1980-10-25 De Montfort Hall Leicester, UK

 


COMMENTS WELCOME!

This is the second night at De Monfort Hall in Leicester, UK. This recording is not as good, in my opinion, as the first night. Nonetheless, I took out the tapes and went to work. I can't be sure, but I think the recording may have been done by a recorder that uses automatic volume control. That makes it difficult to really make this a great recording. I never converted these tapes to CD. What is listed below is the setlist from Remy's site. I've also included the artwork posted there (it's samll in size).
NOTE: It was easier to track this show as one continuous show as the tapes overlapped each other. While you could tell there were tape flips during the recording, they were not that way on my tapes. I mixed the song boundaries. The only real break was between Starship Trooper and Roundabout. Hence, the fades between.

lineage: tapes > PC > Sound Forge Pro 12 (Ozone 8 Advanced & Rx Final Mix) > FLAC > you

lineup: Trevor Horn, Geoff Downes, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, Alan White

Yes
De Montfort Hall
Leicester, UK
Nov. 25, 1980

Close Encounters Theme / Does It Really Happen
Yours Is No Disgrace
 Into The Lens
Clap
 And You And I
Go Through This
Man In A White Car Suite
We Can Fly From Here
Tempus Fugit
Amazing Grace / The Fish
Machine Messiah
Starship Trooper
Roundabout

Enjoy!

Relayerman

==========================================

New track lengths:

1.01 Close Encounters Intro - Does It Really Happen? (7.44)
1.02 Yours Is No Disgrace (11.57)
1.03 Into The Lens (8.47)
1.04 The Clap (6.03)
1.05 And You And I (11.00)
1.06 Go Through This (5.58)
1.07 Man In A White Car Suite (7.30)
1.08 We Can Fly From Here (6.53)

2.01 Tempus Fugit (5.57)
2.02 Amazing Grace - The Fish (13.31)
2.03 Machine Messiah (11.13)
2.04 Starship Trooper (11.18)
2.05 Roundabout (8.14)

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment