Led Zeppelin
May 30, 1969
New York
Fillmore East
Bootleg Title: Early Days, Latter Days
Bootleg Label: None (Fan Release)
Audience Recording
Sound Quality: 5
I'm seeding this in response to a request.
Track List:
1. Train Kept A Rollin'
2. I Can't Quit You
3. Dazed and Confused
4. You Shook Me
5. White Summer
6. How Many More Times (medley)
7. Communication Breakdown
Here's another show that your friends probably don't have. Add it to your
list, and make them jealous! The set "Early Days, Latter Days" contains this
show, along with 7/24/73, 4/9/77, and 4/19/77. All of those shows are
available in better quality, and I don't have the ED/LD versions. This is
a pretty difficult show to find, available only as "Legendary Fillmore Tapes"
on the Savege Beast label, a fan release called "Fillmore East," and this fan
release.
Enjoy!
Link


No comments:
Post a Comment