Sunday, July 26, 2026

Aerosmith 1979-01-21 Harbour House, Lynn, MA



 

Aerosmith
Harbour House, 
Lynn, Massachusetts
January 21, 1979

Unknown gen.cassette.aud>SonyTCWE435>PioneerPDR- 
4>CDR>EAC>WAV>Trader'sLittleHelper>FLAC 

Quality: C

 Pyscho
 Make It 
 Big Ten Inch Record  
 I Wanna Know Why 
 Walkin' The Dog 
 Seasons Of Wither 
 Bone To Bone (Coney Island White Fish Boy) 
 Mama Kin 
 I Ain't Got You 
 Mother Popcorn 

 S.O.S. (Too Bad) 
 Somebody 
 Walk This Way 
 Get The Lead Out 
 Chiquita   
 Come Together 
 Lick And A Promise   
 Same Old Song And Dance 
 Toys In The Attic 

Notes: This came to be back in the day December 1978, and since then a 12/5/78 date has popped uo, so I figured this show was from that date. But if you look at the setlist is doesn't resemble the dates from around that time. A Harbour House date from 1/21/79 has also been noted and I believe this is from that date. The setlist is much different from the Winter 78 dates as some oldies are tossed in and the band debuts two new songs "Bone to Bone" and "Chiquita" from Night in the Ruts.
This is a cool show, unfortunately the sound is a mess. Seems like the taper had a stereo deck, but can't seem to get into a good position to tape from. I don't know anything about the Harbour House, but it seems to be a small, cramped venue. Maybe the Mass people here can provide some details.  The crowd is loud, funny at times, yelling at the band. Seems like an informal show, with the band casually talking on stage. The show is divided into two parts as they take a break after Mother Popcorn. Sound is well below average and there is some tape hiss, but it's worth the upload if you are into this band!    
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment