Band: Kingdom Come
Venue: Solnahallen
City: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Date: April 21 1988
Taper: Hard2Handell
Recording Equipment: Sony WM-R55 Taperecorder with separate Sony stereo mic
Recording Spot: The floor DFC about 10 meters from the stage
Supporting: Magnum
Lineage: TDK Normal Bias AD90 Tape > Soundsaver MC Plexgear 33208 > USB > Audacity Wave > CD Wave Editor (Split Tracks) > Traders Little Helper > Flac 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soundquality: I´d rate this one 8,5 out of 10.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally after 3 years I managed to locate 3 of my Masterrecordings that I thought got lost in the last move.
This is show # 3. This was the first and only time I´ve seen Kingdom Come live.
At this moment they only had the first album released. But they put on a great show for us.
The venue itself doesn´t have anything to do with music at all. It´s really one of the worst venues for music I´ve experienced
over the years. Bad acoustic since it´s actually a basketball hall.
I think I´ve done the best to capture the magic of this great night.
This show has been up here before but this is a totally new transfer with a new lineage.
Hope you all will enjoy this nice little piece of music history.
***** And please don´t share this one in any lossy format. *****
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Kingdom Come 1988-04-21 Solnahallen Stockholm, Sweden
Labels:
Kingdom Come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment