Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Tom Petty 2014-09-26 American Airlines Center Dallas, TX

 Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
American Airlines Center
Dallas TX
September 26 2014


Source: SP-CMC-08s Card elements->SP-SB1(no bass roll-off)->
Zoom H4n 16 bit 441htz >HDD>Goldwave to split the file >
traders little helper flac level 7

Taper: whotapes
Recorded from  Section 11 row X


01 So You Want to Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star
02  Mary Jane's Last Dance
03  American Dream Plan B
04  Into the Great Wide Open
05  Forgotten Man
06  I Won't Back Down
07  Free Fallin'
08 Band Intros
09  A Woman in Love (It's Not Me)
10  U Get Me High
11  Rebels
12  Yer So Bad
13  Learning to Fly
14  Shadow People
15  I Should Have Known It
16  Refugee
17  Runnin' Down a Dream
18  You Wreck Me
19  American Girl


Great show from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It has been several years since I last saw him
so I was really looking forward to it. The new CD is really good and I like the songs they played from it.
I had not seen him perform A Woman in Love since the 80s so that was a nice treat. I have always felt Mike
Campbell was one of the most underrted guitarist in rock. and again tonight he did not disappoint. There
were a lot of talkers around me so you can hear them alot on the recording.

Enjoy!
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment