Thursday, March 14, 2024

Bob Dylan 2024-03-12 Moran Theater Jacksonville, FL

Bob Dylan
March 12, 2024
Jacksonville, Florida
Moran Theater, Jacksonville Center for the Performing Arts

1. Intro
2. Watching The River Flow
3. Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)
4. I Contain Multitudes
5. False Prophet
6. When I Paint My Masterpiece
7. Black Rider
8. My Own Version Of You
9. Crossing The Rubicon
10. To Be Alone With You
11. Key West (Philosopher Pirate)
12. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
13. I've Made Up My Mind To Give Myself To You
14. Walking By Myself (Jimmy Rogers)
15. Mother Of Muses
16. Goodbye Jimmy Reed
17. Every Grain Of Sand

Bob Britt, Donnie Herron, Doug Lancio, Jerry Pentecost, Tony Garnier

Taper: Bt

Taped from fourth row center
DPA 4061 microphones (Core Sound High End Binaurals)
-> Edirol by Roland R-09HR (24bit 44.1Khz)
-> RX-9 Standard's Loudness Control (True peak 0.0, Integrated LKFS -24.0, SHort Term LKFS -18.0, Tolerance LU 2.0)
-> Exported to 16-bit depth with White Noise (TPDF) dither

Taper has no objection to remasters but please note for this and any other Bt recordings:
- To allow the original source to circulate fully, please no remasters until three weeks has passed from concert (Apr 2, 2024)
- State taper as original source, with equal billing, e.g. "Bt recording remastered by X"
- Prefer some description of remastering process applied

One of my best recordings, and a fantastic performance. I hope you enjoy it! 

 

Link 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment