Sunday, March 24, 2024

Melissa Etheridge 1922-12-00 Chicago, IL

 


Melissa Etheridge
1922-12-xx
Chicago, IL


(from 'Chicago Must Be Crazy' pressed silver CD, Not Guilty NG 260393)
EAC accurate rip from original CD (LOG included)


01. Ain't It Heavy
02. The Angels
03. Similar Features
04. No Souvenirs
05. You Can Sleeve While I Drive
06. Keep It Precious
07. Must Be Crazy For Me
08. Bring Me Some Water
09. Meet Me In The Back
10. Like The Way I Do
11. 2011


More info on this CD here: https://www.discogs.com/de/release/7094128-Melissa-Etheridge-Chicago-Must-Be-Crazy

There is apparently another pressing of this CD, with the same artwork, but on a different label (Royal something) and with different disc artwork.


I know very little about Melissa Etheridge. I literally found this CD in the street, because somebody had thrown out their CD collection. I just can't let one of those live CDs from the nineties go to waste. I loved finding those at flea markets and record fairs back in the day, and I still remember how expensive they often were. So I thought I'd just rip it and upload it, as I'm sure there are Melissa Etheridge fans on dime.

I'm not sure about the source of this. It is clearly a professionally mixed recording. The frequencies do go up all the way to 22 kHz, so my guess would be pre-FM.

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment