Tuesday, June 6, 2017

David Bowie 1973-03-17 Koseinenkin Kaikan, Osaka

David Bowie
I'm Much Too Fast
Koseinenkin Kaikan, Osaka
17 March '73
(OGCD 558)

Lineage: Aud > Trade CDR > EAC (secure) > Flac > Dime

Setlist:

1. Intro
2. Hang On To Yourself
3. Ziggy Stardust
4. Changes
5. Moonage Daydream
6. John, I'm Only Dancing

Only part of the show. This disk was a direct trade with Peter B, who (I believe) obtained first gen CDRs of the Old Gold titles and created all the artwork.

While artwork would have been produced, I don't have a copy, so there is none present in this torrent.

Well, this would have to be one of the worst recordings ever to have survived. It is so bad, I find it hard to understand why it has been preserved. Faults include no high end, distortion at the low end, as well as most other known recording faults. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend many people download it.

Having said that, there are a few diehards who will want it, and considering the fact it is only a small download, you might as well. Just be assured, you will only listen to this once, if that. :lol:




Link


No comments:

Post a Comment