Monday, January 17, 2022

Bob Dylan 1991-07-04 Tanglewood Music Shed Lenox, MA

 Lenox, Massachusetts
Tanglewood Music Shed

4 July 1991
 

01 - New Morning
02 - Lay, Lady, Lay
03 - All Along The Watchtower
04 - Shelter From The Storm
05 - Gotta Serve Somebody
06 - Wiggle Wiggle
07 - When I Paint My Masterpiece
08 - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
 
09 - Trail Of The Buffalo (trad. arr. Woody Guthrie)
10 - Girl From The North Country
11 - Mr. Tambourine Man
12 - Bob Dylan's Dream
 
13 - Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
14 - Everything Is Broken
15 - I Believe In You
16 - Highway 61 Revisited
 
        (encore)
 
17 - What Good Am I?
18 - Ballad Of A Thin Man
 

Concert # 320 of The Never-Ending Tour.  
First concert of the 1991 US Summer Tour. 1991 concert # 57.
Concert # 36 with the 5th Never-Ending Tour band:
        Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar),
        John Jackson (guitar),
        Tony Garnier (bass),
        Ian Wallace (drums).

9 acoustic with Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), John Jackson (guitar).
10-12 acoustic with the band.
1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 15, 17, 18  Bob Dylan harmonica.

BobTalk:
- Thanks everybody. Here's one of my anti-religion songs ... (before Gotta Serve Somebody).
- This is my last hit record. Sold about 10 million! (before Wiggle Wiggle).
- Alright, this is one of my anti-drug songs. One of the first I ever played. (before Rainy Day Women).
- Thanks everybody! Hard to tell what's going on. Just like a ???? (before Girl From The North Country).
- Here's my fashion song! (before Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat).
- At last, my favourite song at the moment. (before Ballad Of A Thin Man).

Stereo audience recording, 90 minutes.

 
LB-04052 ; 42min+46min ; 2CDR ; Rating: B+
 
7/4/91 Lenox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very good to excellent sound [B+]; background talking d2t3 3:3x, d2t9 1:xx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drops d1t9 0:07; has fades and small gaps between a few tracks; mic noise end of d2t9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD1
1 New Morning 2 Lay Lady Lay 3 All Along The Watchtower 4 Shelter From The Storm 5 Gotta Serve Somebody 6 Wiggle Wiggle 7 When I Paint My Masterpiece 8 Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35 9 Trail Of The Buffalo (acoustic)

CD2
1 Girl From The North Country (acoustic w band) 2 Mr. Tambourine Man (acoustic w band) 3 Bob Dylan's Dream (acoustic w band) 4 Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat 5 Everything Is Broken 6 I Believe In You 7 Highway 61 Revisited 8 What Good Am I? 9 Ballad Of A Thin Man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment