Wednesday, July 31, 2024

David Lee Roth 1988-08-10 Civic Centre Ottawa, ON


David Lee Roth
Ottawa, ON
Civic Centre
8.10.88

Master Tape
DECK: AIWA HS-J08
Tapes: Maxell XLII 90

Taped this one myself and it sounds great!!  We had great seats.  15 rows up, 1 section back on Dave’s left.  This was a very visual show, but it is almost equally as enjoyable on audio … and this copy sounds great.

This circulation on this is extremely low, if at all.  I don’t remember trading it at all back in the day, but I know I gave out 2 copies to my friends who were at the show with me.

Anyhow – a fun, albeit a bit short, great sounding show…

Enjoy!!

1.    The Bottom Line
2.    Ain’t Talkin’ Bout Love
3.    Just Like Paradise
4.    Knucklebones
5.    Easy Street
6.    Hot For Teacher
7.    Hot Dog & A Shake
8.    Solo - Steve
9.    Skyscraper
10.    Just A Gigolo
11.    Goin’ Crazy
12.    Solo – Greg
13.    Yankee Rose
14.    Oh Canada
15.    Panama
16.    California Girls
17.    You Really Got Me
18.    Jump

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment