Sunday, March 24, 2024

Paul Westerberg 1982-10-17 First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN

 PAUL WESTERBERG
First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
October 17th, 1982


Great early acoustic set with just Paul. No other Replacements tonight. This set is already shared and available on 'Unintentionally,' an awesome early collection of demos and live stuff....

However, I got this recording from a friend who had it on cassette tape. It's a definite upgrade from the version of 'Unintentionally' that I have. That recording was a bit quiet and low quality, but this has a better volume to it and sounds like it's a few generations lower. Though, maybe I just have a bad copy of the boot, so let me know if it sounds the same!

Thanks guys!!

[18:58]

01. Take Me Down to the Hospital
02. If Only You Were Lonely
03. I'm in Trouble
04. Treatment Bound
05. I'm Drunk (aka Outta My Way)
06. Shut Up
07. Lawdy Miss Clawdy


It's a short set, but completely worth checking out!
what's the word for his mood during this set? Rambunctious, perhaps?
A little piece of history if anything. Enjoy!!

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment