Friday, June 21, 2024

Riot 2006-04-09 Lintfabriek Kontich, Belgium

Band - Riot
Venue - Lintfabriek
Location - Kontich, Belgium
Date - Sunday April 9 2006

Lineage - My Sony Minidisc (don't know the model) - Analog to laptop (because I don't have a Digital IN) - Lotsa magic (Apogee.. Waves Voodoo to make it listenable) - YOU !!

14 tracks - 78m

No setlist as I don't know the band...

If you know the setlist... Please post it or mail it to me

Track 8 - Burn (Deep Purple Cover)


This was a Hit 'n Run Show.. Band arrived 5 minutes before show .. Played .. And left after 1 beer..

Band

Mark Reale - Guitars
Mark Flyntz - Guitars
Pete Perez - Bass Guitar
Mike Tirelli - Vocal
Frank Gilchriest - Drums

This is for fans or interested people only as the recording is distorted & very muddy..

But Hey.. It's taped...

Not knowing what to expect, I went to had a good time.. Not the tape the "ultimate" liveshow.. Priority was for my beers.. Not my recorder

The band payed for 47 people (31 paying !!) ..

I was pleasantly surprised...

Some songs are old school trash... (early mid 80's style)
Some are late 70's melodic rock..

And you gotta love the "Eleanor Rigby" guitar shoutout in the last song..

Don't know the history of the (touring)band.. All I know is that Frank also drums for Virgin Steele.. IF HE FINDS THE AIRPLANE (Inside Joke)


And Dam'n.. When they started playing I went to take a leak.. (urgent).. Came back..
Went to check em out (Front Row-Not difficult).. And I thought they had Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan with them as a singer.. This guys a Deadringer..

See for yourself On the included Jamtothis Bonus

So... Njoy

Your friend at Liveshowz.biz.....

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment