Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ozzy Osbourne 1982-01-22 Mecca Auditorium Milwaukee, WI

Ozzy Osbourne live at the Milwaukee Mecca Auditorium on January 22nd 1982 USA




*****THIS IS AN UPGRADE TO TORRENT #292737 AS THAT IS MY RECORDING FROM LISTENING TO THE YOU-TUBE LINK.
I JUST ARCHIVED THE MASTER A FEW MOMENTS AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME. ALSO IN ALL THE YEARS I NEVER SAW ANOTHER SOURCE OF THIS RECORDING.*****



*****DIGITAL ARCHIVE DEBUT TODAY*****



     This was a cold snowy day like near snowstorm level. Driving 70 miles north to Milwaukee up 94 me and my buddy spun out into the shoulder
from all the snow. My buddy says "we are nuts taking this drive to Milwaukee". Yeah right like i am not recording tonight. I was 5th row main floor
left center. Ozzy was liquored up as you could see yourself in his eyes. Listen when he says "I hear the animal thothiety is here" :) .
It was a rocking show. Randy played well. The PA system on the left had troubles all night as the tweeter kept cutting out and cutting back in all
throughout the show. I was so close to the stage that it did not hamper the sound too much. But if you are listening closely, you can hear this.
I went up to the sound board and asked what the deal was with that and told me to get the fuck out of here. It was best to get out of there.
This is the first time I have shared this recording flat/raw. The cassettes I let out in the day were all equalized on the Inductive Coil Soundcraftman EQ.


     This about 78 minutes long. I needed two Gold cdr's but one 80 minute will do.


Microphones: Sony ECM 33F
Tape Deck: Sony TC-D5M
Cassettes: TDK SAX-90
Recorded with Dolby B but I choose to leave it off on this playback



Master Tape > Sony TC-D5M (ORIGINAL UNIT!!)
Run Through the Naim 52 Pre-amplifier
To the Philips CDR-101 (Marantz CDR-600) [tracked on the fly]
Using CDR Yaiyo Yuden 74-ZY Gold (The best!)
Playback in PC with Plextor UltraPlex40max SCSI CD-ROM
EAC in paranoid mode to slow the read speed.
FLAC > To You Guys, Enjoy RB



Set list:
01 - over the mountain
02 - mr crowley
03 - crazy train
04 - revelation mother earth
05 - steal away the night
06 - suicide solution
07 - goodbye to romance
08 - i don't know
09 - no bone movies
10 - believer
11 - flying high again
12 - iron man
13 - children of the grave
14 - paranoid   

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment