Friday, September 13, 2024

Quiet Riot 1979-1-25 The Whiskey A Go Go Los Angeles, CA

Quiet Riot
1979-1-25
The Whiskey A Go Go
Los Angeles
Decent Audience Recording

Unknown Gen CDR>EAC>Wav>Flac

1.Intro/Gonna Have A Riot
2.Kiss Of Death (One of the riffs sounds like You Looking At Me)
3.Slick Black Cadillac(Close to the same as on Metal Health)
4.Afterglow(Humble Pie or Small Faces Cover)Thanks for any help confirming who this was originaly
5.All Our Heroes
6.Drive me Crazy
7.Trouble  (Sort of has a Crazy Train type Intro)
8.Good Times (The Easybeats cover)(The Easybeats was Angus and Malcom Youngs older brother George Youngs Band)
9.Drum solo
10.Killer Girls
11.Tin Soldier(I Think Another Humble Pie Cover)
12.Laughing Gas/Guitar solo(Some of the same stuff from the Ozzy/Randy Tribute Solo)
13.Back to the Coast

Line Up

Kevin Dubrow Vocals
Randy Rhoads Guitar
Rudy Sarzo Bass
Drew Forsythe Drums

Even if you are not familiar with early Quiet Riot this is a good listen with some familiar stuff.
This is one of the earliest QR shows I have.I only have 2 older but am not sure the dates I got from the person I traded with are right.
I will have to do more research on them before they could be posted. 

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment