Saturday, September 14, 2024

The Cranberries 1996-05-13 The Blitz, Tokyo, Japan

Artist: The Cranberries
Tour: Free To Decide
Venue: Akasaka Blitz
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date: 13 May 1996

Set:

01. Pretty
02. Free To Decide
03. Wanted
04. Salvation
05. Daffodil Lament
06. I Can't Be With You
07. I Just Shot John Lennon
08. Joe
09. Will You Remember?
10. Waltzing Back
11. How
12. Forever Yellow Skies
13. Ridiculous Thoughts
14. Zombie
15. War Child
16. The Rebels
17. Liar
18. Dreams  


Source: "A Shot of Salvation" [Liberated Bootleg]
Quality: Very Good AUD.

Additional notes: This is the complete liberated bootleg, but the show is incomplete.  Songs not included are: Dreaming My Dreams, Sunday, Linger, Ode To My Family, & Empty.

My guess is that editing was done to keep the release to one disc.  If anyone HAS the complete performance, please post it!


I received this in a trade as a CD-R copy of the silver.

Artwork included!

There are very few recordings of this tour!  So sit back, turn it up, & ROCK OUT!

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment