Thursday, June 3, 2021

Vince Herman And Friends 2006-07-08 Kruze Auto Auction RV Camping Lot Auburn, Indiana

Vince Herman And Friends
Kruze Auto Auction
RV Camping Lot
Auburn, Indiana
7/8/2006

Source: Schoeps CCM4V's>Lunatec V2>Benchmark AD2K>
Sound Devices 722 (24/44)
FOB/DFC/KFC/ZFC/AARP In The Circle, 4' High
DSP: Sound Devices 722>Sound Forge 10.0>CD Wave>flac(16)
ID3 Tagged In Foobar 2000
Recorded By: Z-Man
Seeded By: Z-Man

Disc I

01 Used To Call Me Baby
02 Lumpy, Beanpole, And Dirt
03 Get Together >
04 Love The One You're With
05 4 + 20
06 Ginseng Sullivan
07 Are You From Dixie >
08 Breakdown
09 You Angel You
10 Ragtime Annie >
11 ?/Outro

Vince Hermann - Guitar And Vocals
Cliff Starbuck - BanJo And Vocals
? - Mandolin
? - Percussion
? - Harmonica

Show Notes: It was a Saturday, and I worked half a day in Toledo, Ohio. I had  a 2 hour
ride that I did in an hour and a half. My friend Tyler had organized this mini festival that
featured Vince Hermann as the Master of Ceremonies. I was there by 2:00 rolling tape on a grassy field
on the grounds of the auto auction where Tyler worked. I was taping with attorney Chris from Indy. Tis was
10 years ago and I am trying to piece things together. I was gonna leave at 1:00 as I had to drive back
to Ohio, as I had to work Sunday morning. Chris talked me into staying for Lotus, who as we all know
always seem to nail down the 2:00 am slot at Festivals, Well they screwed around and did not start until
1:30 am. They ended I believe at 3:30. As i am cutting through the lot, I could hear my buddy Vince's voice.
I followed the sound to an RV with lighted palm trees as a decoration. A small cirbe had formed by the door
to the RV, so out came my mics and I set them in the middle of the circle. I think we ende at about 4:20!
I rolled into Toledo around 6:15 and grabbed a short nap before work. It was quite a long day. Got to tape
Vince, Railroad Earth, Ekoostik Hookah, Lotus, and a couple more. I am quote sure this has never been
heard uness you were one of about 20 people at the RV.   

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment